Nothing feels better than knowing your way around the kitchen. Rather than struggling to make a half decent meal, you can instead impress your friends, family, and yourself by cooking any of these 4 quick dinner recipes. Just imagine, after a long day you finally make it home only to find out you have no leftovers in the fridge. Going out to buy dinner may be out due to cost, traffic, or time. Instead, it would be easier to just make something at home with everyday ingredients. However, making a long hour-long meal is not preferable. After all, you must consider getting ready for the next day and clean up. With all the in mind, you end up not having as much time as you want to get all your cooking, eating, and cleaning done.
Rather than waking up to a sink full of unwashed dishes, you can try these quick and easy recipes for your dinner. Each of these recipes can be made in as little as 30 minutes and only require a few ingredients. Do not worry about having to hit the grocery store for a dozen different spices and keep it simple with these four recipes brough to you by the Machika Kitchen.
- Quick 15-minute spaghetti
- Fast paella recipe
- Easy beef stew
- 15-minute chicken broccoli
Quick 15-minute Spaghetti Recipe
This easy spaghetti recipe can be done in as little as 15 minutes with only a couple ingredients. All you need is 12 ounces of pasta, 16 ounces of ground beef, dried parmesan cheese, basil, and 24 ounces of tomato sauce. The instructions are as followed:
Quick 15-minute Spaghetti Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Boil your pasta in a large pot of water with salt.
- As the pasta boils, add your ground beef into a separate pan and brown.
- When the ground beef is browned, add your tomato sauce, and bring to a simmer,
- Your pasta should be cooking in around 10 minutes. Drain and set aside your pasta.
- Serve pasta with tomato ground beef sauce topped with basil and parmesan cheese.
And it is really that easy! You could go from some pasta and ground beef to a full meal in as little as 15 minutes with this recipe! If you do not have any parmesan, substitute with any other shredded or dried cheese you may have around.
Fast 30-minute Paella Recipe
Paella is a delicious and famous recipe that, while usually quick to cook, can take some time to prepare depending on the recipe and serving size. Some paella may include squid, octopus, multiple vegetables, shellfish, and more! However, you do not need to go the extra mile just to get a delicious paella. While maybe not as delicious is a regular paella that took an hour to cook, this simple and quick recipe can get the job done. The best part is that you do not even need to follow the recipe exactly. You can customize the ingredients to make the dish vegetarian or vegan. If your diet requires you to change different ingredients, feel free! At Machika, we love seeing people get involved in the kitchen and make something unique.
The ingredients in this dish are simplified to make it accessible to people who are not familiar with paella. Because of this, you experience paella cooks may notice something missing or replaced. For example, this recipe does not call for saffron. Instead, this recipe uses turmeric because it is a cheaper and more easily accessible spice than saffron. The ingredients you will need for this recipe are 1 cup of short grain white rice, half a yellow onion, chicken broth, 2 tsp turmeric, salt & pepper, green peas, extra virgin olive oil, chicken thigh or breast, 1 tsp paprika, and lemon juice. The recipe instructions are:
Fast 30-minute Paella Cooking Instructions
- Cut your chicken breast into smaller pieces. The exact way does not matter. Add about 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive to pan and brown your meat.
- After your meat is browned, add your onions chopped into the mix.
- Add your dry seasoning and let mix into the mixture before adding 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and add your rice and green peas. Immediately turn down heat and bring to a simmer.
- Stir and leave to cook for about 15 minutes. When the rice has absorbed all the liquid and developed a crispy, but not burnt, under layer, your dish is complete!
While this recipe is not going to be the most flavorful and delicious paella ever, it is fast and easy! That means you can have a delicious plate of paella in as little as half an hour. This recipe makes around 2 to 3 servings so perfect for a quick dinner.
Easy Beef Stew Recipe
If you know anything about beef stew, you may wonder how it could ever be quick or fast to make. Stews are notorious for requiring long cook times at low medium temps. This is typically what gives the meat in a stew that fall apart in your mouth texture. In fact, one of the main reasons to make a stew is to get rid of chewier piece of meat that are tough. Tough meat that when cooked on oil over a pain may result in a chewy texture become softer when cooked in liquid. For this recipe, we will take a shortcut by using some beef seasoning mix. The specific kind does not matter. You will want to use around 0.75 oz to 1 oz of seasoning mix.
A normal packet should contain around 1.5 oz of beef stew seasoning mix. Besides the season mix, you will need 1 pound of your preferred cut of beef like sirloin steak, extra virgin olive oil, 1 ½ cups of water, 2 cups of mixed frozen vegetables, and half a cup of water mixed with flour. The instructions for this recipe are as simple as the ingredients. All you need to do is:
Easy Beef Stew Cooking Instructions
- Brown your meat over high heat. Beef should be cubed or cut into small pieces. Ensure all sides receive a proper sear.
- Add your water, beef stew seasoning, and vegetables and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to low and let cook uncovered for about 20 minutes. If after the 20 minutes, the stew is too watery, add some of your flour water slowly to thicken the mixture.
And that is all you need to do to make fast beef and easy beef stew. You can eat it as is, with some croutons or bread, or over some rice!
15-minute Chicken Broccoli
Eating healthy is often not a major prerogative for many people because eating healthy is often seen as troublesome. Who has the time to make vegetables taste good? Well, with this recipe, you will! All you must ensure you have the most basic ingredients. 1 pound of Boneless skinless chicken breast, rice, broccoli, green peppers, broccoli, garlic powder, cornstarch, honey, and sesame oil. This recipe is as simple as creating a stir-fry sauce, white rice, honey, and cooking some meat. At the end, you simply top the white rice with your stir-fry sauce and meat! The recipe instructions for this 15-minute chicken broccoli stir-fry are simple and quick. The time to make this is excluding the rice. However, you can quickly prepare some simple white rice in a pot or rice cooker. All you must do to make this quick Machika recipe is:
15-minutes Chicken Broccoli Cooking Instructions
- Cube about 1 pound of chicken breast and brown in a pan with extra virgin olive oil and salt & pepper lightly. The sauce will be plenty salty so be careful not to oversalt your chicken.
- Next, make your stir fry sauce by mixing 2/3 cup of water, 1/3 cup of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of ginger powder, and 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Heat up your stir fry sauce in a pan and add about 1 cup of chopped broccoli to your sauce and chicken. Mix thoroughly and let sit on simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Once done, plate with rice at bottom with your stir fry on top with some sesame seed oil.
This recipe is healthy and easy to make without the hassle of long wait times to finish your meal. In as little at 20 minutes, you could have a healthy and delicious stir fry ready to enjoy!
Find Delicious Recipes and Premium Quality Cookware at Machika Today!
At Machika, we are all about turning your kitchen into one of the most used rooms in your home. If there is a day where you are not cooking, then there is a day you can improve. Try one of these great and simple recipes for a quick meal that is affordable and tasty! You can find more Machika recipes at our recipes blog or you can click here to check out our Machika kitchenware and cookware.